We do not collect any personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Information Routinely Collected and Stored: For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically gathers and stores certain information. This information does not personally identify you. Your email address is not automatically collected. Only the following information is collected and stored:
- Your Internet domain (For example, if you use America Online to access the Internet, then "aol.com" would be collected).
- Your IP address. Your IP address is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the World Wide Web.
- The date and time of your access to our website.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our website.
- The pages you view on our website.
- The address of the website from which you reached us, if you come to our website from a link on another website.
This information is used to make our website more useful to visitors. We use the IP address and domain name to diagnose problems with our server; to keep our website running smoothly; to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology they use; and to improve the content of the website. We do not track or record information about individuals.
Information You Provide: If you choose to provide us with personal information, perhaps to be placed on our mailing list or to request additional information via our emailbox, it will be used only for the purpose(s) you state. We collect such information only to respond to your requests. We do not share that information with others, and we do not collect information for commercial marketing.
Third Party Beneficiary: Squarespace is designated as a third party beneficiary to any content posted on this website, including intellectual property, limitations of liability, limitations of remedy, disclaimers of warranty and indemnification provisions.